Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CRM 4.0 delete Organization

some time back I created an organization in our CRM server for a client but after some time we were told to remove the organization. I searched everywhere in the deployment manager but found no option to do the same. The only option I got there was to disable the organization. I scratched my head try almost all the links but of no use, so finally I disabled the organization. few days back i discussed the same with one of my friend Naren about the same he also did the full research in the deployment manager and YESSSSS he found the way. All we need to do is to first disable the organization and then we got the option to re enable it or delete it. the only thing now we need to remember is that this delete operation does not delete the org_MSCRM database , you have to delete the same manually.

Thanks Naren for the help.

I hope someone else too will get benefitted from this post. enjoy…

No comments: