1. Turns Microsoft Office Outlook into the one place where you can manage both customer data and communications.
Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client is already the world’s leading tool for customer communications. Microsoft Dynamics CRM extends the reach of Microsoft Outlook by turning it into a tool to manage customer information. It puts lead information, marketing pitches, and sales call information into one central location for your sales and marketing staff.
2. Works tightly with Microsoft Office Excel so businesses can make decisions on the fly.
Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software is a powerful tool for turning data into information that can be analyzed and shared. Microsoft Dynamics CRM features an always-on connection to Excel that enables you to quickly turn customer information into dynamic snapshots or PivotChart dynamic views. These views can help you understand in seconds how a sales increase or company expansion can benefit the business.
3. Improves operational efficiency through the standardization and streamlining of processes.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM adaptive workflow engine enables a business to automate business processes in ways that employees can use each day. Microsoft Dynamics CRM can relieve your staff of mundane but vital work. It can automate time-consuming repetitive tasks, warn staff of open customer issues, and automatically send important e-mail messages to customers and partners. So customer requests and orders don’t fall through the cracks.
4. Works the way your business works with point-and-click system customization.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be tailored to work the way your business already works. Microsoft Dynamics CRM forms, relationship links, and customer views can be designed and modified without complicated programming.
5. Gives the right information to the right people.
Certain employees need certain information. With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, system administrators have the tools to make sure the right information is delivered to the right people—whether they are using Outlook or the Web.
6. Targets your marketing campaigns so you’re always in touch with the right customers.
Today, it’s more important than ever that customers know about special offers and new services a business offers. Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a marketing automation module that simplifies the following tasks: Building customer and lead lists, developing marketing campaigns targeted at specific customers, measuring the results of these campaigns, and developing follow-up marketing efforts.
7. Simplifies service scheduling to keep customers satisfied.
One of the most challenging aspects of delivering great customer service is ensuring you never let customers down by missing a service call or appointment. Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a centralized, all-in-one view of all customer service requests and service professional calendars. Dispatchers can quickly and easily match the right service personnel to a particular customer or type of service call.
8. Integrates with your existing systems to help break down information silos.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM harnesses the power of Web services through the Microsoft .NET Framework. This latest generation of Microsoft technology enables businesses to connect isolated, legacy business systems and applications.
9. Enhances offline communications so everyone can be productive regardless of location.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is designed so your staff can be productive both in the office and on the road—even if they aren’t connected to a network. Information can be filtered so that people receive only the information they need such as meeting updates and sales figures.
10. Builds on the power of SQL Server Reporting Services to create insightful business reports.
The SQL Server Reporting Services engine is a powerful analytical tool for business. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM embedded reporting engine integrates smoothly with Microsoft SQL Server to generate compelling data reports for business decision makers.